Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Mice (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/)
-   -   Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D Revealed (Pics) (https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1735472-glorious-pc-gaming-race-model-d-revealed-pics.html)

Axaion 01-16-2020 04:09 AM

Huh, i head they changed the flare on the right side of the DA2, as well. - so its much less extreme and more straight

corediggr 01-16-2020 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My D vs O- (both glossy)

ToTheSun! 01-16-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corediggr (Post 28286756)
My D vs O- (both glossy)

You're not a good person.

mouse_pro 01-19-2020 08:56 PM

I got a matte white one coming in and looking forward to trying it out. Even though I'm 90% sure I play better with ambi mice, I like coming back to ergo shapes every now and then

Zammin 01-20-2020 03:18 AM

PC Case gear in Australia received their shipment earlier than expected, my D's were shipped on Friday and were originally due today but the delivery guy must've decided he couldn't be bothered or something because the package just remained at the local depot all day and never went out for delivery. Fingers crossed for some D action tomorrow!

ToTheSun! 01-20-2020 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zammin (Post 28292770)
PC Case gear in Australia received their shipment earlier than expected, my D's were shipped on Friday and were originally due today but the delivery guy must've decided he couldn't be bothered or something because the package just remained at the local depot all day and never went out for delivery. Fingers crossed for some D action tomorrow!

Glossy or matte?

Zammin 01-20-2020 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheSun! (Post 28292872)
Glossy or matte?

Both, I've got a gloss white and a matte black one on the way. Though after I posted my last comment I checked the tracking again and apparently my package has gone back to Sydney today for some bloody reason lol.

So it's gone from Melbourne>Right past Canberra to Sydney>Canberra Delivery Depot>Back to Sydney again lmao

Could have just delivered it to me in Canberra but for some reason they decided to take it back to Sydney for no reason and adjust the ETA date to Wednesday. AusPost are mind blowing sometimes.

ToTheSun! 01-20-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zammin (Post 28292898)
Both, I've got a gloss white and a matte black one on the way. Though after I posted my last comment I checked the tracking again and apparently my package has gone back to Sydney today for some bloody reason lol.

So it's gone from Melbourne>Right past Canberra to Sydney>Canberra Delivery Depot>Back to Sydney again lmao

Could have just delivered it to me in Canberra but for some reason they decided to take it back to Sydney for no reason and adjust the ETA date to Wednesday. AusPost are mind blowing sometimes.

Either glossy units were underproduced or they sold beyond their expectations. Matte restock date is like 10 days; March for glossy...

Zammin 01-20-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToTheSun! (Post 28293090)
Either glossy units were underproduced or they sold beyond their expectations. Matte restock date is like 10 days; March for glossy...

Could be both, I would assume they expect to sell more of the of the matte versions because they are cheaper, but maybe there was more demand for glossy this launch compared to the Model O launch? Not sure. It's strange that some of the authorised resellers aren't getting stock of the glossy version until March. :/

r0ach 01-20-2020 07:29 PM

Well, the Model O- I ordered a day or two ago already shipped, so they aren't out of those. Who would want an ergo mouse anyway?