Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Freebies (https://www.overclock.net/forum/326-freebies/)
-   -   Freebies: nVidia Geforce 4 TI(missing resistors) (https://www.overclock.net/forum/326-freebies/178865-freebies-nvidia-geforce-4-ti-missing-resistors.html)

FearSC549 04-14-2007 07:27 PM

I found a Geforce 4 TI, unknown RAM size with missing 3-5 resistors, I can't find them anyways. That means it does not work...

Free, just pay shipping.

Sideburns 04-14-2007 07:29 PM

Just to clarify...are they resistors or capacitors? I know sometimes they get confused..hoping to shed some light....cause I can't see a resistor falling off...

MGX1016 04-14-2007 07:32 PM

How much for the HSF or fan or whatever is on it?
can you just mail it in a letter thing for postage what 39 cents? Which sending 39 cents via paypal is a waste lol..

If the card is dead whats the point of it, the fan would be nice though

FearSC549 04-14-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideburns View Post
Just to clarify...are they resistors or capacitors? I know sometimes they get confused..hoping to shed some light....cause I can't see a resistor falling off...
Resistors are these , it got chipped off by accident by another GFX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGX1016 View Post
How much for the HSF or fan or whatever is on it?
can you just mail it in a letter thing for postage what 39 cents? Which sending 39 cents via paypal is a waste lol..

If the card is dead whats the point of it, the fan would be nice though
There's no fan...

MGX1016 04-14-2007 09:39 PM

Oh.. Lol

I thought it was one of these few http://images.google.com/images?q=Ge...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Joseph22 04-15-2007 02:42 AM

Send me a pic of it ill take it if its just a buck or 2 to ship lol.... zip 41224

madmanx1x1 04-16-2007 09:13 AM

if its agp ill take it...had to fix a mobo with no resistors so i could use some more fun!

demoship 05-05-2007 08:21 AM

wow, it must've been hit hard for those to fall off.

bentrinh 05-05-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoship View Post
wow, it must've been hit hard for those to fall off.
Trust me, not with the way he got it

FearSC549 05-05-2007 08:34 PM

Also, I melt the thing down...some part of it with a soldering gun, so it's practically...dead

So, it's not free anymore because...you know what, also, I got a geforce 2 ultra with a capacitor that fell of, I can't solder it back on, so anyone want it?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.