Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Overclock.net [email protected] Team (https://www.overclock.net/forum/55-overclock-net-folding-home-team/)
-   -   [email protected]: "Friendly" Trash Talking (https://www.overclock.net/forum/55-overclock-net-folding-home-team/279559-f-h-friendly-trash-talking.html)

nitteo 01-10-2008 07:29 AM

This is a thread to spark up the competition!

Nothing energizes a Team like some friendly competition.

Post your trash talk to individuals, or teams on your overtake list, or take a little shot at your rival!

nitteo 01-10-2008 07:30 AM

Finally got some OCs stable! Gunning for you WickedPixie!

tankman12 01-10-2008 07:41 AM

Nitteo, I just looked at the pics of your folding farm. That is some extreme folding there my friend. Good job on getting it all going and Good Luck chasing the top guys.

CyberDruid 01-10-2008 07:57 AM

Chasing...hell more like overtaking. I sold one quad and look where I go...losing altitude...

Wretch 01-10-2008 08:00 AM

I think it's a great idea but won't do it because of the Murphy's Law/Kharma deal...
...as soon as I say something like I'm going to run that tankman fella down;
the chain would fall off my HDD and the cheesewheel would stop turning.

nitteo 01-10-2008 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post
Chasing...hell more like overtaking. I sold one quad and look where I go...losing altitude...
I'm still chasing! I dunno how Pixie is doing it with her farm...I know she has all her Quads under Liquid so she is cranking those OCs up for sure...her PPD is 17k!

...and dont count out 455Buick, Im sure he'll sneak another 5k PPD somewhere in there... Im watching you Buick.

tankman12 01-10-2008 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
I think it's a great idea but won't do it because of the Murphy's Law/Kharma deal...
...as soon as I say something like I'm going to run that tankman fella down;
the chain would fall off my HDD and the cheesewheel would stop turning.
Say it!! Saayy It!!!

I need all the help I can get...LOL

EDIT: 1200 posts!!

nitteo 01-10-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankman12 View Post
Say it!! Saayy It!!!

I need all the help I can get...LOL

EDIT: 1200 posts!!

Speaking of Kharma, I just got a [email protected] 40% on Rig#3....

LOL, wait! Thats the Rig with Pixies GeminII...

Thanks for the comment Tankman!

Fierceleaf 01-10-2008 08:13 AM

Im not going to win the race with ppd or speed, Im going pass everyone with endurance

tankman12 01-10-2008 08:15 AM

Thats the spirit fierce.