Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   GPU Folding Teams (https://www.overclock.net/forum/289-gpu-folding-teams/)
-   -   We Need More [email protected] GPU Teams (https://www.overclock.net/forum/289-gpu-folding-teams/606144-we-need-more-f-h-gpu-teams.html)

bluedevil 11-08-2009 06:50 PM

Alright people, the time has come where I need people to support the cause and fold. But not only fold for the cause, but to win!

Did you know there is a top folding prize of $20 or a OCN Applique Pack ($25 value) out there for each member of a GPU team that wins each month? In addition, you also have your chance at the additional monthly prizes totaling up to $275.

If anyone is interested, PM me about it, I can point you at a team that is looking for members or help you start a team.

wierdo124 11-08-2009 07:11 PM

MOAR NOM NOMNOM

srsly guys

Grim 11-08-2009 07:18 PM

Just as soon as I get my new system.
Promise!

nafljhy 11-08-2009 11:33 PM

Moar!!!!!!!

need to sink more ships.. i mean teams

azcrazy 11-08-2009 11:55 PM

we need more people here comon guys join us , is fun (some times)

BinaryBird 11-09-2009 03:23 AM

We need more teams in the competition.
BD, if you really want to attract members to fold with prizes, i strongly suggest that you consider a prize for ATI and low end Nvidia cards as i see lot of members with ATI and other Nvidia cards but they know they cant compete with the big boys and dont bother. I know it can get a little messy but i strongly suggest that you take this into account.

lemans81 11-09-2009 03:28 AM

Well thats why most of those people would be better off in the original comp, I mean for sure anyone who scores between 1,000-3,000ppd should be in the original. If we had a prize for low end stuff then we might as well create another comp, and I don't think splitting up the comps again would be productive. But I have been talking to bluedevil and we are both committed to getting both the comps back where they should be.

bluedevil 11-09-2009 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
Well thats why most of those people would be better off in the original comp, I mean for sure anyone who scores between 1,000-3,000ppd should be in the original. If we had a prize for low end stuff then we might as well create another comp, and I don't think splitting up the comps again would be productive. But I have been talking to bluedevil and we are both committed to getting both the comps back where they should be.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

BinaryBird 11-09-2009 05:43 AM

Good to see that you guys are totally team competitions.. Hope your efforts bear fruit..

hy897t 11-09-2009 04:23 PM

Well I would join forsure, I am pretty new to it but I have my GPU folding program running 24/7 (not at the max though I am sure) I just wanna help out. By the way I am using my sig rig. Also a heads up I am a noob when it comes to it