Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community

Overclock.net - An Overclocking Community (https://www.overclock.net/forum/)
-   Original Folding Teams (https://www.overclock.net/forum/290-original-folding-teams/)
-   -   Team Just Be Cause (No Members Needed) (https://www.overclock.net/forum/290-original-folding-teams/81535-team-just-cause-no-members-needed.html)

The Duke 04-21-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAnk9915
can someone tell me what exactly i need to do? am i just taking my best folder and changing the folding user name to "just be cause"? i dont really get it or i might just be really tired/
Unless my computer sucks offically drops from the team we still have 4 members.

Would you and CyberDruid please post the available rigs you can commit if another member is needed to fill a slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo42024
I'll pm the duke for ya
Anyone can PM a Director

CyberDruid 04-21-2006 11:38 PM

Shoot I only have the two rigs I can run 24/7--I'd add the Northy but my dear Wife always turns it off at night for some reason or another...

The rigs are in my Sig SIgRig and NewRig. I am working on more--but no promises about when they might come on line. So only 4 cores at this point.

I would say you'd be lucky to add SKAnk (with that rankage of 31) to your team Duke. He must have some serious calculating power in those rigs.

Too bad about your Computer Sucking, mycomputersucks--why not fix it and get back in the fold!

EDIT: as requested here are the rigs I can offer up to the effort if needed...Intel P4 3.0E HT curently clocking 3.858 (257X 15) on an ASUS P4P800SE with 2 gigs Corsair DDR400 clocked at DDR412 (2 X 205.8) RAID 0 array on 2 X 250 WD SATA150 HDDs. And the NewRig Intel Pentium D 820 DualCore running at stock speed (2.66) on a 800 FSB ECS mobo with Kingston HyperX DDR2 667 at stock speed on a 160 gig Maxtor ATA133 HDD.

Not much, but it has gotten me to 100 so far...

The Duke 04-22-2006 09:30 AM

Our team is intact
mycomputersucks is mearly have problems with one of his PCs.

Cyber and SKank have the makings of building an aweswom team of there own... just get one started and find 2 more people

The Duke 04-30-2006 08:08 PM

Great efforts guys
Overclock.net is churning out over a million points a month

The Duke 05-02-2006 06:01 PM

Well fellow members, I'm at a total loss, we each have 2 folding PCs currently and I know of no one who has x2 cores and we were disqualified from the April competition!
Frankly, I just don't get it

The Duke 05-02-2006 06:38 PM

NP. I think we have discovered the issue, not to worry

BTW, at this time each of us can declare only 2 each!

The Duke 05-08-2006 01:57 PM

The error on the total CPU's used has been resolved.
Were 9th in the team standings WTG guys, GREAT WORK!

The Duke 05-15-2006 06:43 PM

Bump
Were not Second Page news

mycomputersucks 05-24-2006 01:57 PM

Ok guys due to recent problems with my computers constantly changing and dying I am announcing a full drop from the team. I have turned out 0 points in the last week in a half and feel I do no good to the team being in this situation. I may continue to fold solo but until then my services are no longer available. The Duke, thank you for getting this team started and letting me fold for you but I am sorry I must leave.Good luck to the rest of the team!!!!!I will be cheering you guys on!

The Duke 05-24-2006 02:00 PM

Glad you could help, keep folding when you can and thanks for the heads up!