how to hard reset iPad/iPhone
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. If you can't access your computer and your device is still working, you can wipe and recover your device without a computer.
2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer using the cable that came with your device.
3. If the message asks for a device password or trusts this computer, follow the steps on the screen. If you have forgotten your password, please ask for help.
4. Select iPhone, iPad or iPod to display in iTunes. For unresponsive devices or devices that cannot be started, learn how to do this. If your device does not appear in iTunes, please ask for help.
5. In the Summary panel, click Restore [Device].
6. Click "Restore" again to confirm. iTunes will then remove your device and install the latest iOS or iPod software.
7. After the device is restored to factory settings, it will be restarted. Now you can set it to new.
another solutions offers for you:how to hard reset iPad