Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone lives by a Microcenter they are running a sale where you get a

Core I7 920 for only $199.99

I think this is only running threw the weekend so HURRY!!>. This is your time to invest into that new cpu for that system you've been putting off.

"LINK"
http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...pg_intel_i7920

"LOCATIONS"

omg omg omg MOVE MOVE MOVE!!! PEOPLE>..!!! I already have one in my current system but am BUYING ANOTHER TOMORROW!!!

MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!!!!

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilGear44
View Post

Hasn't this been an ongoing thing for weeks now?

No.. they only do this every blue moon. I know this is there 2nd time doing it i missed the first time.

Look out side Devil gear.. The moon is blue tonight

·
Registered
454 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jago-Vs-Fulgore
View Post

If anyone lives by a Microcenter they are running a sale where you get a

Core I7 920 for only $199.99

I think this is only running threw the weekend so HURRY!!>. This is your time to invest into that new cpu for that system you've been putting off.

"LINK"
http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...pg_intel_i7920

omg omg omg MOVE MOVE MOVE!!! PEOPLE>..!!! I already have one in my current system but am BUYING ANOTHER TOMORROW!!!

MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!!!!

Just to let you know this is no longer a sale, they are regualy selling them at 199.99, they had the 199.99 sale back in May, then they put the price back to 229.99, now they just dropped the price to 199.99.

Microcenter is trying to get people in their doors so they are selling these with little or no profit on there side.

·
Iconoclast
30,660 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilGear44
View Post

Hasn't this been an ongoing thing for weeks now?

Several.

Bought a 3849B202 from the Kansas City one last weekend.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
sucks there are like only 2 in CA up north of me.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
View Post

I'm on vaca in Orlando, Florida. Is there microcentres here?

I updated my original post on front page with Microcenter locations.. Check it out

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ye its been going on and off for couple of months actually. I saw it in like march for the first time i think. It's a hell of a deal though. I got my D0 from microcenter. I asked a guy there if he could give me the one with SLBEJ on the box n he was nice enough to do that ^^

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
yeah this is been going on since the beginning of the summer if i remember correctly

·
Somewhere in time
1,488 Posts
I wonder what stepping they are?

Man we pay $350 for them here and you can buy a D0 for $370 or so. $199.00 seems so cheap.

It would cost me like $215 canadian dollars to get $200 in US currency and$10-$15 to have it shipped from there to here! The final cost would be around $230-$250 canadian compared to what we pay normally so buying one from there would be more than $100 cheaper. I have family in California, if i could get a guaranteed D0 i'd be all over it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts