Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could choose from a single 34" ultrawide monitor for gaming and photo and video editing for $500 or dual 29" ultrawide monitors for $500 which woukd you choose? Am very undecided on what to get between the two options honestly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well all the photo,video editing i do is personal not business so i dint wanna spend all that money on one monitor when i can get the two monitors or the one 34" and a dji phenom II standard which i really want. Another thing am not a heavy gamer either i games maybe twice a week two hours at a time and some weekend if i dont go out. I understand what your saying though but i want to get the most i can without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmyheadyo View Post

I would just go try a 2560x1440 144HZ IPS panel somewhere, and you dont want to touch a 60hz anymore.
Not quite, the quality of those 144hz IPS panels are lacking. They have quality control issues at the moment so if you feel like playing the panel lottery go right ahead.

OP, If you have desk space you can go 2x 29" ultrawide. I would recommend the 34" as the 29" is about 11.8" in vertical height.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnemesys View Post

I do have the desk space for two 29" ultrawide monitors
What he meant above about verital height... 29 ultrawide is same height as 24.. but a 34 ultrawide is same as 27..
thumb.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts