Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for quite a while but can't seem to find anything that really works. I want to have one main display (preferably 27") in the middle with 2 smaller displays on the side in the portrait orientation for browsers and whatnot when I'm gaming.

Is there a certain 2 products that this works out perfectly with? I don't mind if they're different brands or if there's a slight misalignment as long as the screens themselves can line up.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDLite View Post

I've been looking around for quite a while but can't seem to find anything that really works. I want to have one main display (preferably 27") in the middle with 2 smaller displays on the side in the portrait orientation for browsers and whatnot when I'm gaming.

Is there a certain 2 products that this works out perfectly with? I don't mind if they're different brands or if there's a slight misalignment as long as the screens themselves can line up.
Your best bet to make that happened is to go with Dell. 27 inch dell and 18.5/19 inch monitor. This was my setup to be but scratched it because I didn't want to sacrifice my resolution. Good Luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustacap22 View Post

Your best bet to make that happened is to go with Dell. 27 inch dell and 18.5/19 inch monitor. This was my setup to be but scratched it because I didn't want to sacrifice my resolution. Good Luck
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeeng View Post

what's your budget? or does it matter?
If it's worth it, I'd pay for it. Otherwise, I'd say max....700? 300-400 for the main then 200 max for each of the side monitors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts