Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go water cooling, so I am currently selling my Thermalright Ultra Extreme 1366 (Core i7) cooler, the stock fan holder, an additional fan holder, an Evercool 120mm fan, and the stock Thermalright 120mm fan that comes with it.

It is a month old, only been removed twice (once for lapping, once for changing TIM) and will be removed a third time, and cleaned for the sale. It is basically in brand new condition and cools better than stock, too!

The bottom is a mirror finish, sanded with 2500 Grit paper. It has been checked for flatness with a razor blade. I never used polishing paste on it, but it will show your reflection if you look at it. It also cools 3 Celsius cooler than stock on idle, almost 10 Celsius cooler at full load than stock.
  • Thermalright Ultra Extreme 1366 (Core i7) CPU cooler
  • 2 Fan holders
  • Mounting hardware and backplate
  • Evercool 120mm fan + Thermalright 120mm fan
Everything was $105.00 brand new, with shipping. The sand paper cost me an additional $20.00.

·
Registered
841 Posts
65-75 shipped

• Rep+
Reactions: ricsim78

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
you payed $125? and you had to do labor? $100 shipped sounds fair then.

• Rep+
Reactions: ricsim78

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
$70 shipped is very reasonable and i would have personally bought it if it was available before i purchased my cooler. You might be able to get a bit more for it, considering its lapped with two fans and comes i7 ready. I say $85 Shipped, if it doesn't sell then you can always drop it lower.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts