Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

On my travels today, I discovered a game unlike any other.

It's called 10 Second War, and at first glance, you may confuse it for a generic top down shooter.
In truth, it's actually one of the most in depth games I've played this month because it employs a ghost and time rewinding feature.

At your disposal is an army of soldiers (And in the later levels, tanks and ninjas), in a set battlefield. You control each one individually for 10 seconds and let them take out (or maybe distract
the enemy. After you die, the soldier you had control of before (Now, your ghost) repeats your same actions and you have control of another, until you emerge victorious.

You can observe your last action, attack head on, and even stop a soldier before the timer runs out. The amount of strategies are limitless!

A good game for shooter fans and tacticians looking for something original and challenging.

Give it a whirl!

Download Link Here!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Although I'm kinda mad since I cannot find find that song anywhere on that link. I found the rest of their stuff, but not Will to Fight
frown.gif

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99
View Post

Check the official site page, it might be there.

http://tensecondwar.wordpress.com/

Couldn't find it there either. The link at the bottom of your vid directs you to their member page at 8bitcollective. They have a dozen songs up, but not the one from that trailer lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts