Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its been 10 short years since I clicked the sign up button on OCN. I was in the process of building my first proper rig, a Q6600 ASUS P5N32E SLI and an 8800GTX. Funny thing is that only seems like yesterday!

I havn't been active on here for the last few years or more, but its still always been the first place I browse to for anything related to enthusiast PC building and overclocking!

Now I have just built my first new rig in 7 years, I have been hovering around again and whilst the place doesn't seem as active as it used to be... Im happy to be 'home'.

Oh....

And i'd like a shiny 10 year badge!
thumb.gif

Thanks all!

Best forum on the net.

·

13,017 Posts
Congrats on the 10 years and also on the new system, beast!
thumb.gif

cheers.gif

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,924 Posts
Welcome back, The_Rocker!

Everyone: this is the man who made my avatar. The story of it is, I came here with a very bad avatar (a generic stock photo of the cable product that inspired my name). He didn't like it, and so he PMed me to tell me he was going to make me a better one! A few versions later, and he arrived at the final version which is a million times better.

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post

Welcome back, The_Rocker!

Everyone: this is the man who made my avatar. The story of it is, I came here with a very bad avatar (a generic stock photo of the cable product that inspired my name). He didn't like it, and so he PMed me to tell me he was going to make me a better one! A few versions later, and he arrived at the final version which is a million times better.
A very long time ago
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Pfft only 10 years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts