Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new case for around $100 (plus or minus about $25) that has good wire managemant. A side window is prefered, and LEDs would be nice. (Blue, to match my PSU lights). I'm thinking Thermaltake Soprano/Tsunami, NZXT Lexa, or Antec P180. Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
im a fan of TT my self, so the tsunami would be good, and the P180's are great cases too

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcool

I think that the Lian Li PC-65 is best at hiding wires, and well it's a Lian Li.

I don't like Lian Li. I know they're great Cases, but I just personnaly think they are overpriced and overhyped.

I think I'm kicking out the P180, heard to many bad things about the structural integrity, plus it's boring looking.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
get a black thermaltake tsunami. i absolutely love mine, and there is enough room in the empty drive bay spaces to shove any excess wires out of the way.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Built a system with a friend last month with the TT Tsunami and it was a real nice case. He likes it alot and it seems to flow air real nice. One thing I did not like about it was it did not have a removable mobo tray. I like that feature in a case and not alot have it. That was why I chose my Cooler Master.

Es

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, thanks for the info. I love Thermaltake, built a couple systems with the Soprano and loved it.

You two both have big heatsinks, how much room do you have? I'm planning on getting the Big Typhoon, but want to know if it will block airflow.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac

Alright, thanks for the info. I love Thermaltake, built a couple systems with the Soprano and loved it.

You two both have big heatsinks, how much room do you have? I'm planning on getting the Big Typhoon, but want to know if it will block airflow.

i too love TT... the BIG T will fit with ease in the case, and it wont obstruct airflow much at all if you have good airflow to start with... which the TT cases are darn good at doing!

·
Banned
6,776 Posts
Quote:

I'm looking for a new case for around $100 (plus or minus about $25) that has good wire managemant.
Anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?

I-STAR Nitro Ax, this case is just like the Thermaltake Shark which I own but instead of being all aluminum is all metal. Wire mangement? You could do the exact same wiring job I did with my case SEE LINK. It has two 120mm fans, one intake and exhaust, side openings for better airflow.....good case with pently of air-flow.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm, that actually looks like a really nice case... thanks, Nasgul.

On a side note... you've got a crapload of hard drives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts