Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] / llcopk

1020fsb @3.5 yeah....... asus is to thank for that. now that they released a bios for my board to unlock the cpu http://www.overclock.net/showthread.php?t=5919&page=2 yea i know it says 1000 but ive been uping the oc

Lucky You, hehehe. The most I can pump out of my setup is 1000Mhz FSB (250Mhz) @ 3.0Ghz. If I try to pull 5Mhz more and I can't reboot, LOL. I wish they could get the Northwood and P4P800 deluxe unlocked. Anyway, Good OC, how are the temps holding?

159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im just playing with it for now tomarro i do a fresh install add my new gigabyte gt and possibly a sata hd then ill get her stable . right now the graghic drivers are all screwed and it not worth my time to fix it tonight . so im just playing with setting downloading stuff ill need ect.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Im also getting a 6800GT tommrow (the BFG one actually) and I wanna see how far I can OC that bioatch. Get your room temperature down as far as mine and see where that puts your temps

(see sig for my room temp)

159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool i hope the bgf works out for you . iwent though 2 of them in 2 days but the last one i got to 420gpu @1.1 though it was far from stable the highest aquamark i got was 69,somthing its a good card just not for me.

ps danm thats cold !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts