1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
I would go for either the ASUS or the Acer. Both are very good brands and those panels look nice.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Before I had my current monitor I had a 21.5 inch ASUS 1080p, I liked it was exceptional to say the least and I don't think you would be disappointed with one from them. Although I doubt any of those companies you listed would let you down. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyscure1
View Post

I would have to suggest the SAMSUNG XL2370 like i have. Its the BEST computer monitor you can get @ 1080p, comes with a LED backlit screen giving you much better blacks & overall color you have to see it to man but the con is it might be expensive for yall i think in america its about $299 US.

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors...?tag=mncol;lst

Seriously
Thats not even one of the options listed.........

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
ASUS, in my opinion. They're consistently good with their monitors, I've heard nothing but good things about them.

However, if you could fit a Samsung monitor into there, it'd be great. Their stylings are consistently sharp and tasteful, and their quality is one of the best.

Quote:

View Post

He also asked for any opinions

He also said:
Quote:

or if anyone knows of a better monitor this size for between £100 and £120 please do tell.

Also, I don't see anything where it says anything about opinions.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

View Post

I would have to suggest the SAMSUNG XL2370 like i have. Its the BEST computer monitor you can get @ 1080p, comes with a LED backlit screen giving you much better blacks & overall color you have to see it man! But the con is it might be expensive for yall i think in america its about $299 US.

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors...?tag=mncol;lst

that thing's well over double my budget xD
also ive seen you in other threads.. do you work for samsung or something? you seem to be promoting your monitor a lot

regardless thanks for the help everyone so far, i'm still deciding

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Go with the asus, i used to have one almost identical to that one
cept it wast 23.5in

·
Registered
759 Posts
yeah i kinda thought it would be to much $ so i just wanted to point that out to ya but i have not had any exp with any of those monitors so i cant really suggest which one to get.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK as hard as i look the only real differences i can see are screen sizes by a couple of halfs of an inch and the dynamic contract ratios.. for this the Acer seems to be winning just followed by the LG

as for opinions the ASUS seems to be top followed by the LG and then the acer

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
take a look at the dell ones i had one and it was a great monitor and wasnt overly expensive

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I would always go for a Samsung, but since it's not listed... I choose Asus.

I have 3 of the VH222's. They are good, cheap monitors. Glad I bought them.

·
Registered
759 Posts
LOL! no i dont work for samsung man but thnks, i think thats just the way i am when i find a really great product i tell everyone about it and give them the review so they can choose for them selves.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deegan
View Post

take a look at the dell ones i had one and it was a great monitor and wasnt overly expensive

I don't like Dell but i will look

Edit ~ so i had a search around and i can only find second hand 1080p dell monitors (which mean no real warranty) for under £150 ish

1 - 20 of 27 Posts