Overclock.net banner
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
I am Sprinting to the finish. :sonic:
My Sprint only lasted about 5 hours, and then my internet was down until about 10 minutes ago.

Thanks to everyone that crunched in this year's Pentathlon. :applaud::cheers::applaud: :drunken:

I'll be drawing prizes later tonight, so keep an eye on your inboxes for a PM.

· Watercooled Railgun
4,681 Posts
Well, the BOINC gods requested a sacrifice. Thank goodness my UPS offered itself to be a tribute. But i had to be down on all my machines, as lightning storms continued and i refuse to plug my machines directly to the wall.
Despite everything, this wasn't half bad. Maybe next year we can all have more and better hardware :) I'll be sure to prepare during this year, instead of waiting until March.

· OC...D
28,261 Posts
Well, the BOINC gods requested a sacrifice. Thank goodness my UPS offered itself to be a tribute. But i had to be down on all my machines, as lightning storms continued and i refuse to plug my machines directly to the wall.
Despite everything, this wasn't half bad. Maybe next year we can all have more and better hardware :) I'll be sure to prepare during this year, instead of waiting until March.
or just more participants! :thumb:

· Registered
2,836 Posts
OH. MY. GOD. I do not even begin to comprehend how I missed the pentathlon this year. Wow. I am so sorry guys :-(

With all the stuff going on I guess I just neglected to check these forums for a while.

Would have been nice to test out my 3700x :p

141 - 145 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.