Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok today I got most the hardware for my A64 RIG...

That includes the fan...

YS-TECH FD1238 120mm Fan - 4 Pin

- Speed - 2800RPM
- Output - 125CFM
- Decibels - 40.5dBA
- Dimensions - 120x120x38

After looking at the size of the fan I am wondering if it will even be able to fit on the heatsink.
Unfortunetley the heatsink wont be here until tomorrow so I cant say for sure.

Anyone with the XP-120 know if the dimensions of this fan will fit the holding braces that come with the XP-120.

This is the first time I have ordered such a big fan... Infact I think its the first time I have had anything bigger than 80mm.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I was a little imposed by the size of the fans I order (120x38mm) but it fit perfectly fine, don't need to worry about it. I'm actually a little more curious as to how they fir the smaller 120s on there (25mm depth).

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy
I was a little imposed by the size of the fans I order (120x38mm) but it fit perfectly fine, don't need to worry about it. I'm actually a little more curious as to how they fir the smaller 120s on there (25mm depth).
Thats good to hear... I just hope it wont interfear with the two rear case fans.
I dont know if it will since I have a server case and its massive but hey I have just gone from small to extra large.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning when I will be able to sit down and start putting her together.
First things first I have to take apart the other PC and box that all up ready to sell.

Thanks Yiffy I feel alot better now.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah it'll fit. If it fits my gigantic Delta 120mm 108 CFM fan on there, it'll fit ANYTHING
plus the clips are somewhat adjustable by putting them into diffrent holes...or something like that.

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
Thats good to hear... I just hope it wont interfear with the two rear case fans.
I dont know if it will since I have a server case and its massive but hey I have just gone from small to extra large.

Looking forward to tomorrow morning when I will be able to sit down and start putting her together.
First things first I have to take apart the other PC and box that all up ready to sell.

Thanks Yiffy I feel alot better now.

hey where did you get that ys tech from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts