Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some average stats...

150 hours played.

Level 26 - everything unlocked.

2603 kills

3652 deaths.. (I get spawn killed a lot cause I spawn in the middle of battles)

Total Score : 642607

Max gold stars on all heavy tanks.

Order of preferd class from greatest to least : Engineer(with tracer and tracer seeking missile), Recon(SVU and mortar), Assaut, Medic.

I almost never use C4, anti tank mines, or the 3rd missile launcher (the one that doesnt work with tracers)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am not claaiming to be a really serious gamer or anything. I dont suck though. I just dont play for kills. I enjoy the support roles and I have destroyed tons of vehicles, but it doesnt tally vehicle kills.

Edit: I have destroyed 166 vehicles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by thiru
View Post

No offense dude but you're an ass.

Here's mine. I stopped playing a few weeks ago. They're not very good considering how many hours I've played but I don't care. I still topped charts and I always got gold squad pin for taking objectives.

[/URL][/IMG]

LOL NOOB!

I have like 10x the smoke kills you have! LOLLLLLOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/RotaryKnightFC
my stats

I rather have a teammate that supports the team, then racking up kills without helping us.

You arent stating any facts.
It is not fact that after 150 hours you will be higher then level 26. If it was fact, you will see people idling in servers....
you are just promoting yourself because you think you are better then him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,598 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Kirby1
View Post

Just some average stats...

150 hours played.

Level 26 - everything unlocked.

2603 kills

3652 deaths.. (I get spawn killed a lot cause I spawn in the middle of battles)

Total Score : 642607

Max gold stars on all heavy tanks.

Order of preferd class from greatest to least : Engineer(with tracer and tracer seeking missile), Recon(SVU and mortar), Assaut, Medic.

I almost never use C4, anti tank mines, or the 3rd missile launcher (the one that doesnt work with tracers)

Not bad stats, but you could improve your k/d ratio. I just started to use C4, and I had an epic game last weekend using it. Add me as a friend, Obakemono. My brother and I play on the weekends all the time, and we will have our own server running soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RotaryKnight View Post
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/RotaryKnightFC
my stats

I rather have a teammate that supports the team, then racking up kills without helping us.

You arent stating any facts.
It is not fact that after 150 hours you will be higher then level 26. If it was fact, you will see people idling in servers....
you are just promoting yourself because you think you are better then him.
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/wiseguy
Havent played since the spring
 

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
Joined
·
7,568 Posts
@ Kirby1

Wouldn't worry about the KDR if you're helping the team out to win every round. It only looks bad if you lose rounds all the time, don't help the team and have a terrible KDR.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Teh%20Fuzzi0n
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by chuxanator
View Post

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/wiseguy
Havent played since the spring

thats not bad

I play time to time when I am bored or am eager to kill somebody lol.
I play conquest almost always. I hate playing Rush mode, only because everytime I play Rush, my team act like idiots, and we lose...

You just got to play smart and effecient.
if you are capturing a base or so and you got smokes, toss them around. If you are sniper/recon, toss some sensors.
What I hate is when people dont spot the enemy....I swear, there are matches where I will not see one single spot on an enemy.
I usually spot the enemy first if they are far, then engage them. If they are close, I will spot and fire at them at the same time, so if I do die, my teammates will know there is an enemy there....if they bother to look at the minimap.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,652 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by T1nk3rb311
View Post

LOL NOOB!

I have like 10x the smoke kills you have! LOLLLLLOL


lol at one point I considered doing that

Higgins did though, he must have at least 50 smoke kills.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,253 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by chuxanator
View Post

I'm an ass by stating the facts... ok

I prefer to compare the "skill level" value then everything else, and your "skill level" is actually pretty low for the amount of hours you have played
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
974 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by kckyle
View Post

OP, your stats is a little weak, consider someone around 150 should at least be around lvl 30.

Higher than that, I would think. I'm at 148 hours and halfway between 39 and 40.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,253 Posts
It all depends on how you play the game - for all intents and purposes there are 2 ways:

1. If you just play, then the OPs results are not that bad.

2 If you play to increase stats, and just stat whore it up working through awards and achievements, then the OPs results are pretty low.

I prefer option 1, as it is more fun. But I know a lot of ppl who prefer option 2 because all they care about are the stats, and to them the challenge of good stats is fun.

 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top