Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I came here looking for help / info on clocking my 3.4 P4EE. There was not many post on the EE so I thought I would post what little I know.

Hope to learn and help as much as I can. I work for a living so I will not be here always, but as much as time permits.

I will post my scores in the overclocking treads and update my profile ASAP!

Thanks and Cheers to all.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Road_Star
Hi all,

I came here looking for help / info on clocking my 3.4 P4EE. There was not many post on the EE so I thought I would post what little I know.

Hope to learn and help as much as I can. I work for a living so I will not be here always, but as much as time permits.

I will post my scores in the overclocking treads and update my profile ASAP!

Thanks and Cheers to all.
Welcome to overclock.net

·
Registered
304 Posts
welcome to the forum!

Ask me if u need any help!!!

I mostly specialize in Intel Processors/Motherboards ( well anything that relates to Intel)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been all over this site reading and soaking up as much info as I can. You have a nice group of people here, lots of info too!

andy8125,
I will take you up on that for sure. Let me get some water cooling on this thing to keep it cooled down. I would like to get the fsb up to 250 or better. I will get a Phase Change unit arround the 1st part of the new year. IRS Rebate BABY!

Thanks again to you all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts