Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
Love the procedural deformation and deferred lighting models. Real time hit reactions will just make the game that much more enjoyable. Ah-mazing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Nice, looks pretty good.

I hope the story doesn't get super campy though, as it seemed it was going to with Prophet's little monologue there at the end.
 

·
Initializing...
Joined
·
23,787 Posts
Still looks to be great if only there was video in HD quality it would look even better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by nasher27
View Post

Nice, looks pretty good.

I hope the story doesn't get super campy though, as it seemed it was going to with Prophet's little monologue there at the end.

Yeah, I was feeling that myself. But I am getting more hyped for the game now. I never hated the first story apart from fighting aliens. Looks like more humans in this one.

Quote:


Originally Posted by Anth0789
View Post

Still looks to be great if only there was video in HD quality it would look even better.

Defiantly, I doubt we'll have to wait long for a HD Trailer. Give it a few hours or so.
 

·
4kfan
Joined
·
4,224 Posts
360=fail. sorry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by manolith View Post
360=fail. sorry
I personally will not purchase it for the consoles, however I am glad a wider range of gamers will be getting to experience the graphics as well as the Crysis series. I think it will hold up well on both consoles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by manolith View Post
360=win. sorry
Fixed
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gameace View Post
Fixed
360 win? What with? It's fail image quality? Its fail sub HD rendering? It's choppy frame rates?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by antuk15 View Post
360 win? What with? It's fail image quality? Its fail sub HD rendering? It's choppy frame rates?
With its immense userbase and library of games.

Quit trolling, btw.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
461 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by antuk15 View Post
360 win? What with? It's fail image quality? Its fail sub HD rendering? It's choppy frame rates?
Halo. Need I say more? Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by antuk15
View Post

360 win? What with? It's fail image quality? Its fail sub HD rendering? It's choppy frame rates?

I don't see much, if at all ANY difference between PS3 and Xbox360 in the demonstration.
What are you talking about? You're just being a fanboy and stroking your favored platform.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Fredy
View Post

I don't see much, if at all ANY difference between PS3 and Xbox360 in the demonstration.
What are you talking about? You're just being a fanboy and stroking your favored platform.

lol and you assume him a fanboy? he didn't mention ps3 anywhere in his post so what are you talkin about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Tekton014
View Post

lol and you assume him a fanboy? he didn't mention ps3 anywhere in his post so what are you talkin about?

Yes because the way he talks about this was totally balanced and not taking sides.
The things he said are typical PS3 fanboy talking points, and even if there is no difference from what we can see from the video, he spews this cause he thinks he's so hip and cool.
What is said is BS from what we know right now about Crysis2 on consoles.

Quote:


Originally Posted by [email protected]
View Post

Wonder if that last guy is Prophet...

It is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,504 Posts
i dont think it looks much better than the first crysis....even though....the first crysis is still amazing....or it could be the horrid quality
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,763 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Kevlo
View Post

i dont think it looks much better than the first crysis....even though....the first crysis is still amazing....or it could be the horrid quality

1. no resolution shown
2. its most likely running on consoles so its going to be watered down.
 
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Top