Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Overclockiit
3,425 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

o so just how many folding programs and programs can you run without having lag? unlimited?

You can only run 2 [email protected] programs at once because HT works as 2 cpu,s i got both working at full load 100% cpu usage will all my other programs running plus i can still play pc games and multiplayer games without 1 hint of lagg or sluggishness, HyperThreading owns

·
Overclockiit
3,425 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThE_GeNeRaL

*** everybody has there own opinions

Yes they do thats why you have an amd and i have an intel, its really more of a preference than an opinion

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
It's like wine...I don't know how exactly....but I'll just say that
FYI: [email protected] take a low system priority i.e. I run games with no lag with it running too because the game takes priority over system resources

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

o so just how many folding programs and programs can you run without having lag? unlimited?

Your system does run basically like it has 2 CPUs, but you do have the option of deactivation HT to get performance more like AMD.

As for folding I got tired of the split use on the CPU and deactivated HT in BOIS, now my comp is running a 2500 part process with HT disabled, because HT is disabled it really is using 90% as I had specified(with HT on 90% on settings is only 45% usage).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts