1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
624 Posts
I am not sure it would make a difference, since the liquid reaches an equilibrium in temperature throughout the loop, no matter the order of radiators. Not completely sure, a DangerDen rep told me that.

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
You would notice a temp drop on your GPU and your flow would be just fine.

·
Banned
930 Posts
when i swtiched my loop order from having it cpu>rad>gpu>pump>rad and going to cpu>gpu>pump>rad>rad i noticed a slight increase in water temps. only about 1° but it was still higher.

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can only afford a loop and a second rad, and the second rad would be the first step to a second loop. what should i do? two of the swiftech 320s or 1 black ice 360 gtx.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ok, honestly I run the same pump with Pump>2x 240 rads> q6600 3.5> 8800gt> northbridge........

with all that on one loop i have no problems.

cpu idles at 35 at highest core, loads at 44.

gpu idles at 31 and loads at 36

north bridge doesnt change and is always 30.

Dont need two loops and in reality the water doesnt absorb heat fast enough to even disipate it if you put it inbetween the cpu and gpu.

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i already bought that gpu water block, but thanks.

so just get one black ice 360 gtx? its better than two of the less expensive ones?

·
Banned
930 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoth17 View Post
i already bought that gpu water block, but thanks.

so just get one black ice 360 gtx? its better than two of the less expensive ones?
i don't know about better than the two swifty units, but it'll at least be the same. u'd have to check some review to be certain. sorry i can't name any off the top of my head.

·
Banned
849 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shnoops View Post
Ok, honestly I run the same pump with Pump>2x 240 rads> q6600 3.5> 8800gt> northbridge........

with all that on one loop i have no problems.

cpu idles at 35 at highest core, loads at 44.

gpu idles at 31 and loads at 36

north bridge doesnt change and is always 30.

Dont need two loops and in reality the water doesnt absorb heat fast enough to even disipate it if you put it inbetween the cpu and gpu.
+1 rep

this one is based on results...good job dude

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you're going with the BIX rad make sure you have the fans that can handle it. They need higher cfm than other rads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts