Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE make them already .

There's already 200 hz VA panels (the acer curved one) so , GO !

What is keeping them ? Is there no demand ? Am i the only one who is STILL annoyed by blur ?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusFleximus View Post

How so ?
Not the brain, but the eyes. Since you move your eyes trying to track an object on screen, but in reality, the screen is static for 5ms, for every frame. But yeah, I don't mind 5ms persistence too much. Blur reduction allows you to go lower of course (by blacking out between frames, and black doesnt feed the eyes new information, since the receptors in eyes respond to light. There's some visual artifacts with this approach too, of course. More refresh/framerate is generally the best, if achieveable.).

Edit: I wouldn't say a lot to that, but it's definitely there if you move the camera in a game fast and look for it. As for limited (or nonexistant) availability, probably something to do with scalers on the market or something. They would put the more recent ones into more premium monitors, before they put em in the bulk of budget (gaming) models. The price gap between 75hz and 144hz freesync ultrawides at same resolution and size right now is pretty big for one, not too happy with that. x;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts