Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, iv been here for about a couple months give or take, in that time iv made 200 posts, and collected 30ish reps. Nothing special compared to the other topics in this section, "1000 posts", "800 reps", and the like, but to me its an accomplishment none the less, not because of the posts or the rep but because of the amount i have learned in the past few months.

I would just like to thank everyone for there fast response times to my threads, and helpful and educating answers to questions. In the time i have been here, i have been building my FIRST real build but have been playing with old desktops for years, and i really don't think i would have made good choices component wise without you guys so thanks. Iv also since becoming a member learned about folding, an since then have started folding 24/7 on my laptop, and will be 24/7 on my desktop as well, even though im not near getting a post bit i will be eventually.

Also iv noticed a GREAT!!! job from the admin/mod staff helping bring this site together. This is a real great community of people, and without you guys this would never be possible.

THANKS GUYS
Hope i can help some if not all of you in the future.

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Grats! Keep up the good work mate!

·
Initializing...
23,796 Posts
Nice work man keep it up!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ictinike View Post
Grats! Keep up the good work mate!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swazi88 View Post
woot woot
good work
stick around plz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anth0789 View Post
Nice work man keep it up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjinsamax3 View Post
Congratulations! I feel the same when I made it to a point for me to post here!
Thanks for the encouragement guys, ill defiantly be sticking around, im usually up late on nights cause i cant sleep so this is perfect to browse around, get inspiration for my future build and what not.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I actually think this is the thing that keeps me awake, not the other way around.

OCN = Evil = But Pure Awesomeness
Thta's why we got our own insomnia club, you can see it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjinsamax3 View Post
I actually think this is the thing that keeps me awake, not the other way around.

OCN = Evil = But Pure Awesomeness
Thta's why we got our own insomnia club, you can see it.

True, that could be my problem, sometimes ill just start reading a thread, and my girlfriend would be bugging me to watch a movie with her or something and i just cant stop reading it.

·
ψ(`∇´)ψ
6,047 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by richardshewfelt
View Post

True, that could be my problem, sometimes ill just start reading a thread, and my girlfriend would be bugging me to watch a movie with her or something and i just cant stop reading it.

Man dude I get the same thing from my wife. I feel you totally.

I get the, "You're always ignoring me"... and seriously, I don't want to watch Next Top Model with you. It's not like when the Lakers are on she runs over to watch.

Congrats btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts