Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Canada

2q8x17c.jpg

Canada. A nation as diverse in cultures as it is in landscape. To be Canadian means to be kind, generous, helpful and inclusive. Team Canada is all of these things. We're passionate about folding and the competition. There's something about competing for our country that stirs great patriotic emotions in us.

To you, the patriotic Canadian: our country is being challenged. Not by another nation, but by silly 'enthusiast-based' teams. This is not to be taken lightly. Our folding prowess is being questioned by those who smell of burnt meat and lighter fluid; a group who in ancient times raped and pillaged, but who now wear colourful sweaters and carry man-purses; and several groups who dedicate their hearts and souls to disposable silicon.

We must overcome these obstacles. We must persevere. We must show them who's really on top.

We invite all patriotic Canadians, all of our Commonwealth brothers and sisters, and anyone who shares Canadian qualities and a love of good beer to join the team.

And to the rest of you… Bring it, eh?

Main Forum Folding War thread.
The Forum Folding War is a weeklong event, from the 11th-18th of November. The event starts at 12pm EST/5pm GMT.
• For those of you with Folding names, you can use those names for the War.

• Those of you without can either make a new one and qualify for bonuses yourself (10 SMP WUs), or can use the team name:

Team Folding name: OCN_Canucks
Passkey: eacd4d29ba04197a923ac93988f8e498
Team Number: 37726

Note: If you use the team name, you will need to provide proof to qualify for prizes. Check the "How do I win?" section of the main thread here.
If you need a hand with anything, go ahead and shoot me a PM; I'd be more than happy to help
smile.gif

>>>>>SIGN UP HERE!<<<<<

>>>>>TEAM STATS<<<<<

Thanks for signing up, and good luck.
thumb.gif

Sig Link:

Code:

Code:
[center][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1320227/2012-forum-folding-war-team-canada/0_20][b][i]OCN Forum Folding War - Team Canada!!![/i][/b][/URL][/center]
Team Avatar
s2blhy.jpg

·
13,106 Posts
I guess I'll post in my team thread
biggrin.gif

·
13,106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHuman View Post

Now why would you go and do that?
Because I can...

·
Premium Member
15,526 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post

Not at the moment. I havent been able to find any recent thread guides to enable VM. Im still using [email protected] GPU Traker V2.

The Kraken thread looks way over my head.

Any help would be appreciated
thumb.gif
Yeah.. I second using Digi's guide (the one $ilent linked) It's really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Newbie View Post

Signed up and ready to go
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
Good to see ya, newbie.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.