Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason My sig rig won't display my 24" monitors true capabilities. While installing CCC 9.2 I get this, Driver Install: INF file was not found. My max resolution as of now is 1600x1200. My Driver fails to install.
rep+ for help.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by noahmateen1234 View Post
Install the software that comes with your monitor. I had that problem with my old Samsung 19" CRT.
I tried, It reads "select parameter" neither Digital or Analog work, it says invalid parameter while trying to install the Monitor driver.

·
Premium Member
5,442 Posts
Are you connected via dvi or vga? If its dvi then its digital, and if vga its analog.

Try another driver?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I think you need to use dual link DVI. Sometimes they include single link which can't handle the bandwidth needed for 1900*1200

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3v0
View Post

Are you connected via dvi or vga? If its dvi then its digital, and if vga its analog.

Try another driver?

dling 9.1 right now, I've tried digital first. I can't select the display adapter to install on....huh?

·
Overclock? What?
3,247 Posts
Get this it will most likely solve your problems
. This is what everybody means by dual link. You most likely need a dual ink DVI cable.
OKGEAR 6 ft. DVI DIGITAL DUAL LINK CABLE

Edit: I would still try re-installing video drivers first and also make sure your monitor driver is installed correctly because that could still be the problem.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I fixed it myself. I just tried using the Drivers that came with my card. I installed them manually and i finally fixed it. So much for 2hours + downloading 9.2 twice and 9.1...

·
Overclock? What?
3,247 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hangemhi
View Post

I fixed it myself. I just tried using the Drivers that came with my card. I installed them manually and i finally fixed it. So much for 2hours + downloading 9.2 twice and 9.1...

Dude just dude I don't what to say. Glad you got it fixed though.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3v0
View Post

Figures.

Go ati.

True, i've tried to be a fan of both but I never have these sort of problems with nvidia. I've had some dual monitor problems with this 4850. Good that you got it sorted out OP.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts