Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lightly used, cleared and ready for a new home.

Price is shipped.

The rest of the HDD's in the pic have been sold.

Part number to the laptop drive is 9psg42-031

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by highoctane View Post

Would you be able to run an HD Tune on both of the WB Black?
I've never heard of "HD Tune" I don't see why not. Looks like a good idea to me. I'll be a bit before I can get to it. Hopefully tonight.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: If you need a drive checked via HDtune, it could be a while. I have family in town and have no experience with this software. For one, I don't like installing software on my machine that's foreign to me and second, I suspect this process takes a long time. Something I won't have till family is out of town.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Update: If you need a drive checked via HDtune, it could be a while. I have family in town and have no experience with this software. For one, I don't like installing software on my machine that's foreign to me and second, I suspect this process takes a long time. Something I won't have till family is out of town.
Totally understand, you have a life
smile.gif

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: I had some time this morning so I was planing on running the "HD Tune" program. Well, since these drives were run with Linux and in Raid, my windows PC doesn't recognize them then even run the program.

As I stated in the OP, if these don't work, I will refund you your money. It's up to you to load your OS or whatever to them and test to your satisfaction. If you're unsatisfied or they're broken, you'll have 14 days after arrival to get back with me and I'll happily refund you 100%.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Update: I had some time this morning so I was planing on running the "HD Tune" program. Well, since these drives were run with Linux and in Raid, my windows PC doesn't recognize them then even run the program.

As I stated in the OP, if these don't work, I will refund you your money. It's up to you to load your OS or whatever to them and test to your satisfaction. If you're unsatisfied or they're broken, you'll have 14 days after arrival to get back with me and I'll happily refund you 100%.
CrystalDisk Info will just look at the SMART Data on the hard drives, it doesnt matter what it is configured to.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-m-a-n View Post

CrystalDisk Info will just look at the SMART Data on the hard drives, it doesnt matter what it is configured to.
Good to know
smile.gif

I've already went through every drive this morning with Acronis and all drives are in healthy condition but 1. It's trash
frown.gif

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everything SOLD! Thanks OCN!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts