Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my freind wants a pc for 250dollars usd or about 500 canadian. any ideas? must have a video card like fx 5200 or a bit weaker or stronger? no sound card needed . and at least 512mb ram

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol this all sounds like crap im just gonna tell him he needs at least 500dollars usd/ 1000canadian to even buy a system

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Buy a C64 rip it appart stick it in a SFF case... Cost... Very very cheap.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoopo
my freind wants a pc for 250dollars usd or about 500 canadian. any ideas? must have a video card like fx 5200 or a bit weaker or stronger? no sound card needed . and at least 512mb ram
I Have dell mobo (no cpu) dell case, psu and , nividia 5200 i dunno if he's interested

·
Banned
205 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoopo

thanx and yes he lives in central ontario

because the hltechnology.com is in bc you dont have to pay the 8% tax, only the 7% and shipping unless you get something with free shipping on it then you save alot, and you get a whole 5 DOLLARS off when you register with em. ncix i dont know about the taxes but its in bc and they charge alot more for shipping for some reason.

·
Banned
914 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor
buy him a xbox with linux on it man

i agree get a xbox get a mod chip and some windows and led's and uv stuff ect.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Well...unlesshes already ogtta few parts he cant get it that cheap i dontthink.. He should save..but if he cant get a cheap Sempron system with liek 256 (128 if he really cant spare it BTW 512 goes from 60-100$USD) and getta nice HS and oc the underpowered bizotch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts