Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING QUOTES!!!!***

***Card #1 is sold***

Radeon 295x2 with some upgrades. I bought these last year and they were banged up in shipping. The fans were trashed, the rad fins were smashed, and the shrouds were scrapped/chipped. Luckily, neither leaked.

The rads are aluminum with Water Wetter/distilled liquid and automotive grade pvc tube (tied with zip ties).

***SOLD***#1: 360mm aluminum radiator, 6x Corsair SP120HP PWM (same fans as the H105) painted white, Deepcool 10x PWM hub, mini-displayport to hdmi (stock amd adapter), shroud painted white

#2: 360mm aluminum radiator, 6x Corsair SP120HP PWM (same fans as the H105) painted white, Deepcool 10x PWM hub, *mini-displayport to hdmi 2.0 4k 60hz ready 10' cable*, shroud painted white

***DVI is bent and I never got around to test it. Frankly, I don't want to risk my monitor or the card. I'm including a mini-displayport to hdmi 2.0 cable (10') that runs 4k @ 60hz (~$25 cable from amazon).

$100 each PLUS shipping (shipping is done via UPS, insurance is optional, please take light of the current situation impacting shipping prices and time).

I'm not looking for trades, just cash. I'm in the San Diego area if you want to meet up local. Pm for payment information.

heat: wermad

edit: added new xspc 6-32 30mm screws with philips and hex head for easy mounting of the rad in your case.

Attachments

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop.

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dropped the price. I hate to see these guys laying around. Want to see them go to a good home.

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale.

Please note, due to the situation in the world, shipping prices and times for both domestic and international is unusual. Please pm for a shipping quote!!!

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Card #1 sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts