Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LN2 user
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale:

3x Asus GTX 980 Ti Matrix cards, full retail package cards.
Untested on LN2, have never had the stock coolers removed. All cards have Samsung memory.
ASIC's= 79% + 76%

Price:

$650 per card, shipped USA.
International buyers/traders are welcome but you are responsible for all shipping/customs fees.
PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Heatware:

http://www.heatware.com/u/61643

·
LN2 user
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI

PerformancePC's has Bitspower blocks for these cards.
wink.gif

Memory OC on these cards: 8640MHz with 1.65V was no problem, that's as far as the GPUTweak slider went.
biggrin.gif

I've simply not had the time to push the core OC on any of these.

·
Registered
103 Posts
How long ago were these cards purchased and do you still have the original invoices just in case a RMA is needed down the line? I've done Asus RMAs without the invoices before and even slightly after the warranty period, but it's definitely easier with!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good they finally did that, catching up to EVGA's service. I've had to RMA an ASUS GPU and an ASUS motherboard before in the past, had to scan the receipt for the first and didn't have it for the second. One was just within the warranty time and the other was slightly past. Managed to get replacements for both thankfully though.

·
LN2 user
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOwlHootHoot View Post

For ASUS RMA is there a way to register these cards upon purchase?
I'm sure there is a way, but it is not necessary.

Their RMA system goes by serial number, no invoice or anything like that is necessary.

Just as an example:

I had to RMA one of these cards due to an error on my part. Start to finish I had an RMA number in less than 30 minutes and did not have to supply an invoice or anything.

They ask for the purchase date and serial number and that is about it.
thumb.gif

·
LN2 user
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 2 cards I have in hand have never been RMA'd.

I've got 1 card currently in the RMA process but it is not listed for sale.

The standard warranty for these cards is 3 years, they launched at the very end of last year or early this year, so I would assume at least 2.5 years of warranty would remain.

·
LN2 user
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 cards pictured are now sold.
thumb.gif

I've got one more card that is in the RMA process, but I don't know when I'll have the replacement.
I'll list it up for sale once it arrives.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Bought one, just got delivered today and its working perfectly, thanks Gunslinger!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts