Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get a new card. Wondering what these cards are worth shipped to US48. Cards run great and never had an issue. I can transfer the warranty on one card but not the other. I also have one original box if that matters.

Coolers look like these.

LL
LL

·
PC Evangelist
47,389 Posts
90$ Considering they are XFX and dual slot cooler. You might get more someplace else.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,178 Posts
I'd say 85 shipped for one with no warranty, 90 shipped with warranty.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
In the 50s under no load is decent for a single-slot cooler, but a dual slot appears inefficient if that's the case. I'd guess $75 per card since I sold a 4850 with an aftermarket cooler for $80 shipped.

Also, your top fan in the picture looks like it's made to take in air, but ideally it should take air out of the case. Flip it around for better case cooling.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Car cheaper than computer
3,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by custommadename
View Post

In the 50s under no load is decent for a single-slot cooler, but a dual slot appears inefficient if that's the case. I'd guess $75 per card since I sold a 4850 with an aftermarket cooler for $80 shipped.

Also, your top fan in the picture looks like it's made to take in air, but ideally it should take air out of the case. Flip it around for better case cooling.

Good luck with the sale!

It's a squirrel cage fan, it takes air from the center and pushes it out

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by custommadename View Post
The clear fan at the very top? Looks like an average 120mm/140mm fan that's aimed to push air into the case.
It's looks like, based off the the fact the blades are curved, that it's an exhaust fan, IMO, and not set to intake.

I agree with about 80-90usd, shipped.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
$80 shipped/$150-155 for the pair.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by custommadename
View Post

The clear fan at the very top? Looks like an average 120mm/140mm fan that's aimed to push air into the case.

Thats what it is.

The gpus blow air out of the case.

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
$75 for the one without warranty, $85 for the one with

·
Registered
992 Posts
$80 no warranty, $90 warranty.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status