Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I just sold my 60gb vertex for $170 shipped to the UK....so I'd say probably $160 shipped in the states each.

Not sure what your are saying about raid, but raiding SSD's in pretty linear on performance. I had 3 in raid 0 and was getting 607 mb/s read and 444 write speeds. Single drive is around 210 and 145.

As for the monitor, I dunno maybe $220 shipped.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
OK this is hard to understand, but are you saying a single drive is getting you 670 read and 500 write speed? Thats quite impossible. Even two drives in Raid 0 will not net you those results, not even close.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got 3 have 1 old one 2 new. 1.0 fw.
Now 2 new ones 1 month old.
Tryed raid 0 with 3 Got longer loads.
New drivers out tho , trim on raid. All 1.5 FW

1st is single, 2nd in 2 drives in raid0, 3rd is all 3 and fresh os and raid0

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Wow nice speeds, especially on the low transfer sizes. Does TRIM help with the low transfer speeds?

Here's my 3 SSD's I had, they are super talent ultradrives which is same as vertex turbo.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow looks a tho you dont have write caching back on .Also i go a whole list of sdd tweaks. from bikebirt from ocz

On thos cameras i I would keep one and sell one.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Yeah ICH10R on a P55 board.

Like 415/300, it's very linear....but I had the same low scores in the small transfer rates. Running 128k stripe and I did align the drives to 128 also using the ''repair'' utility when I installed the OS.
I did everything I know to do.....but I wasn't running TRIM....can this be the huge difference here?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts