Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
thats a good overclock and the vcore isnt that high... it also depends on the temperature as well

that prescott can take a hell of a lot tho so dont worry much

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
and when I say it depends on the temperature, that means you should give us more info on what its running at temp wise

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
depends what your settings are for doom 3 but that sounds about right... your graphic card simply isnt powerful enough to run the game well... you could try low quality at 640 and turn off all special effects, antialiasing and anisotropic filtering

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by remote_username
i'd say if you want to oc more get some good ram or hold the oc and get a new gfx card with some good ram if you keep the good temps you might get 4 ghz

Gimme money first lol!

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperGX
Is it normal for me for run DOOM III at about 2 fps with this cpu and a GeForce4 MX 440(64 MB) with 512 MB of ram?
wat res and detail u trying to play it at - usually u wont get near a resonable fps on that card unless its @ 640*480 /low

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'm afraid having that graphics in your rig is a bit like having a lawnmower engine in a Ferrari.

Start saving and remove the bottleneck in your system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gibant1

I'm afraid having that graphics in your rig is a bit like having a lawnmower engine in a Ferrari.

Start saving and remove the bottleneck in your system.

I guess I have to do more scamming and hacking aahh. Im trying to quit but it is just so hard! :aacool:
Any good games that run good on 64 MB?
Half-life 2 runs pretty decent.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperGX
I guess I have to do more scamming and hacking aahh. Im trying to quit but it is just so hard! :aacool:
Any good games that run good on 64 MB?
Half-life 2 runs pretty decent.
I'm not sure what games would run well on your graphics card other than the best games of all time. Warcraft 3 & The Frozen throne

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.