Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running beautifully going to try and push it further so far it's running stable on prime have quite a few hours to go tho only running 40C under load going to try and push it further. My goal is 3.2 HOPEFULLY

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1.55 but i could probably take it down it's what i had my venice chip at. OOPs forgot to check that

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Folding is the real reason i got it but have to put it through it's paces on prime so it'll be down for a little bit so i kicked on my other desktop to take up some slack!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
40C underfull load and 28 idle or so i have a bit of room left depends on if i have to crank up the vcore anymore really

·
Registered
12 Posts
AJ what settings are you runnning at, I can only get mine to 2.9ghz prime stable, oh and what is your stepping mine is KAB2E

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It just crashed man back to the drawing board trying 1.66 divider 250fsb 12x multi 8-4-4-3 timing and a 1.5 voltage 2.8 ram voltage

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think mine is a kab3e

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys i think i got it stable had to crank the VCORE to 1.65 running a 49C full load so far so good. Kept lower and raising but it would barely post at 1.55 and kept hanging during prime. PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On what exactly? The proc is 2.4 stock

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much cache does the 4400 have mine has 1mb

·
Banned
8,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fiendofmine

he should have gotten the 4400+, double the cache, and OC's about .6 ghz aswell

dunno where your getting that, but the 4400+ is dual core, the 4000+ is not. Also the 4400+ is Toledo which tends to OC less than the Manchester core dual cores.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I posted a pic of the screen shot

1 - 20 of 28 Posts