Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally hit 300htt. This opty is running a bit hot though so im not going to OCCT it until i get my 7700 and my new board (this one has to be rma'd).

Those temps are 6C lower than bios temps, so im gonna trust the bios temps and assume its really running around 45C.

BTW i suck at attatching SS's. If someone has a FAQ or some crap on how to post SS's right, id more than happily read it. Or if anyone knows where i can get my SS's hosted, im all eyes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
stock is 200... I can only hit 285 with mine
I think my venice has a crappy controller. Care to give me your settings? Also, I got a differant tforce than everyone else lol, my pci slots are green

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you get a different one?

What settings did you want? The dividers and stuff will be alot diff since your running 2700 and my ocz push 237mhz on cas2
. But just ask and i will give.

Im worried about getting one of those boards that tops out at 2.85, but i need a good ethernet port!

I pushed a little farther and got this thing to boot up at 305htt, but it dies at 310. Would be nice to have a 3ghz micro monster. But if my next board tops out at 2.85, thats fine i guess , it will cut back on heat alot since it takes an extra .1vcore to hit 3ghz.

·
Registered
224 Posts

my other slots also seem to be alot more yellow than orange o_O Did you have to play with anything else to get 300htt (besides ram timings, gonna be diff between us of course)? Like pci-e bus etc? What htt multi you using?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts