Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,

exist 3d vision glasses for ati? like the this one nvidia..
i got monitor alienware optXâ„¢ AW2310 3D Full HD de 23 and thinking to buy 3d glasses if exist because the 3d vision nvidia doesnt work with the ati 5970l..
greetings!

·
Registered
305 Posts
The glasses should work for any 3d, they're just shutter glasses, they claim they work with 3d tv's too. I would investigate further though, no point in spending 200 to find out they don't work. Send amd and nvidia support messages about it. (Just don't use the names amd and nvidia in the messages or they won't want to help you =P)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-SNiZ View Post
o, and there is no software for the ati cards to run 3d, It's a little hard to understand what you're asking
3D has been around for decades. Stop speading false info if you don't know an answer to something. 3D is finally taking off and here we got people saying it can't be done on ATI cards. Rubbish!!!

Go to IZ3D and check out thier site and post back. No software, come on.

@OP
I am not sure what 3D format your monitor outputs so I can't really point you to any glasses at the moment. Can you look in your monitor's manual and see what 3D formats your monitor supports? This will help in me pointing you in the right direction with the glasses.

After you post back the 3D formats your monitor can handle, I will find you some glasses that will prob only cost you $100 for 2 pairs. You will also need to purchase the required 3D driver from IZ3D, which runs $50 also.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanicy View Post
3D has been around for decades. Stop speading false info if you don't know an answer to something. 3D is finally taking off and here we got people saying it can't be done on ATI cards. Rubbish!!!

Go to IZ3D and check out thier site and post back. No software, come on.

@OP
I am not sure what 3D format your monitor outputs so I can't really point you to any glasses at the moment. Can you look in your monitor's manual and see what 3D formats your monitor supports? This will help in me pointing you in the right direction with the glasses.

After you post back the 3D formats your monitor can handle, I will find you some glasses that will prob only cost you $100 for 2 pairs. You will also need to purchase the required 3D driver from IZ3D, which runs $50 also.
But can't you just use anaglyph for free and then just steal some red and cyan lense glasses from the movie theater and play like that? And i dont have a 3D monitor but i used a DVI cable like in the installtion video and it actually works i just need to get those goofy glasses
. So you can use 3d for ATi for free? (if you have the glasses tho
)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts