Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am just noticing that 3D Mark 11 is reporting my ram speed at 667mhz. That can't be right. If I look under CPU-Z it says my ram is running at 820mhz, which would be 1640. That is what it should be running at. I have my CPU set to 205x19.5 and the FSB:DRAM ratio 1:4, timings are 9-9-9-24-41 1T.

Is this a normal bug with 3D Mark or is my RAM actually running at that speed? I am terribly confused lol, and I am trying to figure out how to get my physics score higher. Not sure if it's because I don't have a PhysX compatiable GPU, or what.

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: vitalsine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks broheim. It was trying to update earlier but kept giving me problems. Looks like that worked, had no idea that was what was causing the issue!

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
Not problem
wink.gif

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off subject, but I see you also run a HAF 932 in your AMD rig. Any advice on water cooling? I was looking at an XSPC kit and a EK kit. I am looking at mounting the rad on top where they have the mounting holes and then using the fillport for my res. What kind of cooling are you running?

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
I'm running a HAF X that's more big than yours. Any way, I have a 3x120 radiator on top and the reservoir next to the PSU because exist a big space there. Check the attachment picture.

IMG_20120505_194637.jpg 505k .jpg file

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts