Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Yeah I saw that guy on another forum, they're also working on breaking 100k in Aquamark 3

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Everyone look at what card he is using!!!

What have i been saying...lol

he must have some nice cooling to hit 3.45Ghz with a A64

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
ATi's score higher in 01 for some reason, haven't got a clue why, but they still suck everywher else

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
wow thats sweet. sloth...dont even go there

i bet they could get better scores with 2 6800ultras with the cascades. that is one sweet score, but i bet thats no folding rig....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow thats amazing i was happy when i broke 22k thats double that, damn thats an animal of a machine

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bszx

Wow thats amazing i was happy when i broke 22k thats double that, damn thats an animal of a machine

read the system specs at the top of the page. That rig put him under thousands of dollars. He is a benchie dude though. He don't run that setup 24/7 I bet it took him a lot of tries before he finally posted a result also. That is an awesome score but if you can't run a rig 24/7 on an oc that gets that much it really don't mean much to me.

That vx doing 2-2-2-5 at 266 is really pushing it. I bet he has almost 4 volts running threw it to do those timings at that fsb and he got really lucky with his sticks.

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,917 Posts
DAYUM, i only got under 5k

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by klewiss

DAYUM, i only got under 5k

dang dude its time for an upgrade!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts