Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! OVERCLOCK.NET IS NOW FAMOUS! lol yea i totally give credit to overclock.net for helping me get FIRST PLACE in the 3dmark06 cpu 1800-3000mhz range and with the 6600gt. thanks guys!!!

also post your 6600gt benchmark results here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru
WOW!!! OVERCLOCK.NET IS NOW FAMOUS! lol yea i totally give credit to overclock.net for helping me get FIRST PLACE in the 3dmark06 cpu 1800-3000mhz range and with the 6600gt. thanks guys!!!

also post your 6600gt benchmark results here!
What score did you get then? I will get mine scored when i get home tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
i think it came out......Today??? 55% of the population didnt come home from work.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by u.c.i.n.e.x.
i think it came out......Today??? 55% of the population didnt come home from work.

eh... who cares... i'm just letting you guys know that for the time being... Overclock.net is on top
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastacator
2985? Wow! How did you do it? crank the oc to artifact levels?!?!

nope!! i didn't get one!! lol i have the core running at 576mhz and mem running at 1554ish... with nothing but stock cooling on them... i don't even have anything on my ram for the cards...lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
True, it's new, and our scores will soon be pushed to the side, but we can say legitimately that oc.net (or one of its members
) held the number one position on the ORB.
I'm debating on whether or not I should waste the ~3 hours and gig of disk space to get it.
I'd be more excited if the free version actually used SM3.0 and HDR...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! i'm gonna try and break 3000 with what i have... maybe bump the cpu up a little more and up the gfx cards... i just hope i can stay on top of atleast a day.. but i know some1 out there is gonna have some crazy set up with 2x 6600gt and get like 4000 with them lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru
.. but i know some1 out there is gonna have some crazy set up with 2x 6600gt and get like 4000 with them lol
That'll be ME!!

LoL!! Ha! Kidding!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru
Thanks! i'm gonna try and break 3000 with what i have... maybe bump the cpu up a little more and up the gfx cards... i just hope i can stay on top of atleast a day.. but i know some1 out there is gonna have some crazy set up with 2x 6600gt and get like 4000 with them lol
I dunno actually, genereally it's just the top end cards that see extreme measures taken to break records, the lower end models the rest of us actually have a chance at beating. I was gonna try and break the Radeon 9700 Pro records with my Pentium-M rig a while back cause I was only a couple hundred points off, but I never got around to it before I sold the thing.
Break out the soldering iron and the check book man, time for voltmods and water cooling.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no kidding... lol i have been wanting to put gpu blocks on my cards... but i'm waiting as i am upgrading from my big water cooling system to custom with the 77 bon. heatcore and 1/2 inch hoses... that's when i'll crank it up somemore... lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awe... some1 beat me!!!
not cool.. and the only reason he beat me is because he bought his version of 3dmark06 and i didn't. since he bought it... he can change the res from 1280x1024 to 1024x768. no way would he have beaten me if i had those settings
oh well it was fun while it lasted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru
awe... some1 beat me!!!
not cool.. and the only reason he beat me is because he bought his version of 3dmark06 and i didn't. since he bought it... he can change the res from 1280x1024 to 1024x768. no way would he have beaten me if i had those settings
oh well it was fun while it lasted
That ain't right!! they can't be comparitive then!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
another topic i may not have the knowledge to chime in on but what good are benchmarks if the test is different? different resolutions and no hdr, sm3.0. AHHH. the free version should be the same as the pay except the pay version should give you a lap dance if you score high enough or something (candy bar for you youngins)
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top