1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorLCA

lol 10K on 05 with the 1800XT....I doubt it

Umm alot of people have done it.

the X1800XT was the first card to do it as well.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
oh my christ. i think everyone on my ISP (rogers cable) is downloading this because pages load SO slow....

and 3dmark 06 site took 10 minutes to load no joke.

as i type this the Emotes aren't even half loaded

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeueZiel

Umm alot of people have done it.

the X1800XT was the first card to do it as well.

I retract my statement then...but from what I've seen a 3dMark05 score doesnt directly correlate it to being a better card than a 512MB GTX or even a 256GTX

I wouldn't be suprised if ATi engineered it to optimizing Benchmark testing just to say it gets higher score than nVidia, and most of the 512 XT vs 512 GTX/ 256GTX doesn't seem that impressive with that kind of mark score

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorLCA

I retract my statement then...but from what I've seen a 3dMark05 score doesnt directly correlate it to being a better card than a 512MB GTX or even a 256GTX

I wouldn't be suprised if ATi engineered it to optimizing Benchmark testing just to say it gets higher score than nVidia, and most of the 512 XT vs 512 GTX/ 256GTX doesn't seem that impressive with that kind of mark score

nice narrow minded qoute. im sure both companies have their own little quirks. we will be better off when people stop beleiving that one company is at fault and its competitor is doing everything by the books, it just doesnt happen.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
k well after an hour of dealing with a CRAZY slow isp i am now downloading at 40kbps.... the usual is 365

oh well at least i'll get to see something. even if its 1FPD

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welp, this benchmark has completely put my system to shame. After multiple program crashes, the test finally ran it's course and scored me...a mere 1503 3DMarks. *sigh* At least the test finished! During the CPU tests, I was getting one frame per FOUR seconds! Sad face.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Yikes, nobody is seeding this thing on BT. Hopefully it'll pick up soon. I'll keep this one open for as long as I can if anybody plans on downloading via BT. There's a lot of greedy people out there, sheesh. 342 B/sec

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaine99

Welp, this benchmark has completely put my system to shame. After multiple program crashes, the test finally ran it's course and scored me...a mere 1503 3DMarks. *sigh* At least the test finished! During the CPU tests, I was getting one frame per FOUR seconds! Sad face.

At least you have it d/l'ed, I've been at it for an hour and only have 37% of it, lol. I'll post a score as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
I forgot I had a subscription to Gamespot.com and so I decided to try from there and now I'm getting 144KBps through DSL. Not too shabby.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
I'm going to hit the gym and hopefully it'll be done by the time I get back. I'll run it then and post my sub-1000 score.
C'mon X800XL don't fail me now!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts