Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just ran 3DMark06 with my upgraded system below in my specs and got a 5597. Does that seem about right for the hardware i have ? This is on Vista home premium x64.

·
Premium Member
11,044 Posts
That's very low...but your GPU is holding you back. For example with a Quad @ 3.2Ghz and a single GTX i get around 14k. Just upgrade your GPU to an 8800GT or the new GTS and you'll be good to go!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i had a x800gto and was looking for a little upgrade with a budget card and got this x1950pro. I'm wondering if this score seems right for this card and setup? I'm not a huge gamer, i play older games and this runs them fine on highest settings, just thought i would try 3dmark06 to see what i would get.

·
Premium Member
11,044 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rams1234 View Post
Well i had a x800gto and was looking for a little upgrade with a budget card and got this x1950pro. I'm wondering if this score seems right for this card and setup? I'm not a huge gamer, i play older games and this runs them fine on highest settings, just thought i would try 3dmark06 to see what i would get.
It seems about right yes....could you post the break down scores showing SM2.0 SM3.0 and CPU score that would help me?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Main Test Results

3DMark Score 5597 3DMarks

SM 2.0 Score 1971 Marks

SM 3.0 Score 2130 Marks

CPU Score 4678 Marks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check my sig system and replace the card with BFG 7800 GT OC and I have about 4k score. Yours seem about alright. Upgrade the video card you will experience much higher scores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts