Overclock.net banner

3rd BOINC Pentathlon - May 5th - May 18th 2012 *10th place finish*

44609 945

We placed 10th this year!

BOINC Pentathlon main page
Disciplines to be run and when (to be updated by throughout the Pentathlon)
BOINC Pentathlon Stats
our stats for the BOINC Pentathlon
NOTE: Due to this event only counting stats from 5 disciplines, and the disciplines being announced throughout the Pentathlon, there will NOT be a spreadsheet for credits (like sks72's). Please check your stats (and others if you would like) by going to BOINCstats.com

Promote the BOINC Pentathlon in your signature!

Code:

Code:
[CENTER] :king: - [B] [URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1238097/3rd-boinc-pentathlon-may-5th-may-18th-2012-sign-up-now#post_16877296]3rd BOINC Pentathlon - May 5th - May 18th 2012[/URL][/B] - :Rkingsmil [/CENTER]
Promote the BOINC Pentathlon in your avatar!
http://cdn.overclock.net/2/2d/600x567px-LL-2dd349f9_Pentathlon_OCN.png

Due to this event, there will be NO BOINCers Gone Bonkers event in May.

Prizes for this event:
(prizes are sorted by price)
1x ($50) - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam - Donated by Overclock.net - This will be given out at random to a member that earns at least 20,000 credits through the combination of credits from all 5 disciplines. Winners: b3machi7ke
5x ($35) - 1 year Overclocked account - Donated by Overclock.net - This will be given out, 1 per discipline, to a member that earns at least 1,000 credit in that discipline. Winners: DarkRyder, dog5566, droozel, JY, solsamurai

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AkQOm4i5xqx5dHc3ZGlCSUFvaWFxWjhWNVc4R0x5QkE&single=true&gid=20&output=html&widget=true

DISCIPLINES TO BE RUN
[email protected] - May 5th 0.00 (UTC) to May 10th 0.00 (UTC)
Collatz Conjecture - May 7th 0:00 (UTC) to May 12th 0:00 (UTC)
World Community Grid - May 10th 0:00 (UTC) to May 15th 0:00 (UTC)
[email protected] - May 14th 0:00 (UTC) to May 19th 0:00 (UTC)
[email protected] - May 14th 0:00 (UTC) to May 19th 0:00 (UTC)
1 - 20 of 946 Posts

·
Watercooled Railgun
4,681 Posts
First pentathlon, here i go
biggrin.gif

Wondered why this was my first one, i just remembered why...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer11200 View Post

*fingers crossed that Chimp Challenge doesn't run during the same timeframe again*

·
Registered
235 Posts
So all we got to do is hack into their farms and change the team name that it is register to
thumb.gif
If we are really smart we change it to a fictional team so that they don't get the points and we are not directly link to it.

·
Watercooled Railgun
4,681 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks21 View Post

maybe a dumb question, but how will my boinc-client receive the Pentathlon WUs? Will there be a special "project" I need to join?
Nope. You just need to run the regular projects at specific timeframes to get the points for the team.

1 - 20 of 946 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.