#1 ·
Today officially marks my 4 years on OCN
wink.gif

~3.5 years on the Staff as well
redface.gif

drum.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats! I haven't even been here a year lol.

#6 ·
nubs

#9 ·
Congratulations Mega. I've been here longer than I look now and was until a little while ago considering abandoning this place before finding a core and tight knit well educated and respectful group in the extreme cooling section. That completely turned around my opinion of OCN.

You sir, were one of those people. Here's to another 4 years of having you around, the tech would could do with more like yourself

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjc_93
View Post

Congratulations Mega. I've been here longer than I look now and was until a little while ago considering abandoning this place before finding a core and tight knit well educated and respectful group in the extreme cooling section. That completely turned around my opinion of OCN.

You sir, were one of those people. Here's to another 4 years of having you around, the tech would could do with more like yourself

I am glad that you have decided to stick around! I need to get back into extreme benching, my DICE pot is crying for some more sub-zero haha

Looking forward to reading some more of your stuff in the Dry-Ice/LN2 Section!

Quote:

Originally Posted by munaim1
View Post

Wow con gratz mega, keep up the good work

Quote:

Originally Posted by KusH
View Post

Congrats. Now let's see if you can make it to 7 years like me

Slowly, but surely lol Let's see if you'll still be around then

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoSoVaR
View Post

nub

#16 ·
Congrats Mega!
thumb.gif

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cee
View Post

@OP, nice
Happy 4th anniversary of joining OCN

Am I suppose to say anything else

I guess it is more of an epiphany for myself...

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.