Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lo all,

K I have been overclocking for a few weeks now with great results I have pushed my 7800GTX to a satisfactory level and I got my X2 4400+ to 2.64 well so I thought anyway, I booted up yesterday and ran a benchmark and my cpu score was lower than normal, I opened the AI BOOSTER app I got with my mobo and it has reset back to the default grrrrrrrrrrr I rebooted to check my bios and in my bios everything is still clocked so why is it not working??

the settings I had are 240x11, 1.45v and 2.6ddr, it ran stable and well fine and now its done this and I dont know how to make it work again cos I am a noob lol, is there other settings I need to change or unlock on my bios/mobo?

If anyone knows how I can get it higher like 2.75 (1000fsb) can you let me know what I need to do

Cheers

· Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 2Gb (2x1Gb) Crucial Dual channel 3200 timing I think are 3-3-3 how do 2-3-3-6? and what is HTx1? noob like I said really new to this but have no fear of indians whats so ever (smoke signals) lol

what if i was to go 2.8?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.