Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
well the last time i checked humans only have 2 ears....

as long as the sound fills the room and your imaging is perfect you should get an awesome suround sound effect with either

take it from me Audio is my job and my life ,,,, next to OC.net that is

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
hmmm I go with the 7.1 just optimize, as long as the sound cut's air though I'm happy.

(Translation) I prefer clear cut sound, and more the speakers the better

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

Well I bought my 5.1 for 30 bucks... not bad.

Yes but can it "cut air"? Can it kill people? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!! You must have a soundsystem that can Kill, or atleast make your ears bleed

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
5.1. The cards, and the speakers are cheaper. I say the Logitech z640's. They sound great, amazing bass, and they only cost like $50 U.S? lol

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor

I was thining about gettin some logitec... I think the z-680 ... anyone heard any thing good or bad??

Nope, but I know its lil' bro works great, lol.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

Nope, but I know its lil' bro works great, lol.

I have the Z 640s and they are killer. Great sound for the price.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley

Yes but can it "cut air"? Can it kill people? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!! You must have a soundsystem that can Kill, or atleast make your ears bleed

Yeah... they do... once had my neighbors knock on the door...

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

Yeah... they do... once had my neighbors knock on the door...

I don't get neighbours complaining, but the rest of my family upstairs sure as hell do. lol
I love the amount of bass it allows though. I almost always have it on 50% and my desk still shakes when a grenade explodes in COD. lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a custom 5.1 setup and its sounds great to me, ive never had the opportunity to hear 7.1 but considering most movies are 5.1 theres no point in my mind. My setup consists of a Sony 5.1 amp, Acoustic solutions speakers and some random 60watt rms sub.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts