Overclock.net banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>MindOfChaos</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Cool. Thats impressive. 32 Second Super Pi is as fast as my E6300 @ stock.<br><br>
:O. <b>Here I was thinking Celerons were junk</b>. I must have been mistaken about atleast some of them.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
My 3500+ at half the clock speed, 2420mhz, with the same video card breaks 5,000 in 3dmark06.

·
I remember when......
3,812 Posts
Here's another situation where while it is 5Ghz, a definate WOW number, the high multi/low FSB makes the actual performance less than out of this world compared to others......however, you can buy a 356 for about $70. That is defiantly something to consider.<br><br>
Just out of curiosity, is that speed Prime Stable for 12 hours or more?

·
Registered
116 Posts
i dont understand how some of you guys dont beleive him while clocks around and above 5 ghz have been done with air cooling with this chip, time and time again. There are many threads about people acheiving this same goal on many forums with proof.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sorry it took me so long to get this up, been working on some other projects. But here is the cpu-z validation:<br><br><a href="http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=133609" target="_blank">Celeron D</a><br><br><br>
Adeoliver - Ran Prime95 for about 8 hours, 100% stable.<br><br>
3dmark05 scores are still a little low, for some reason the only drivers I can get to work with X1300XT are the 6.1, all others give an inf error. Also as you can see in the cpu-z verification ram timings are 5-5-5-15, I'm certain I can tighten those up, just haven't had a chance to yet.<br><br>
Total cost of the entire system was $458<br><br>
Should have update on the 805 rig next week when my replacement 850XT comes in.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts