Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oced Normal 2500+ @ 2.4Ghz , i wos using a tornado 92mm High Noise High Performance Fan.. But i changed to a 80mm low cfm fan..*(Low noise) on my SLK947U, the Temp of CPU AT full load is 52C, Is it too hot? 1.75V

·
Registered
56 Posts
NO your temps are fine, your still im the safe zone, so no worries.

• Rep+
Reactions: Crash

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
I agree with crash, sometimes temps over 50 lend to instability and what feels like a slowing down of processes...

if 52 is the all time high your system gets, you're ok I think for now.

City of Heroes crashes at 2.6gigs running 50 degrees...(the water system is slowly getting warmer and warmer...damn dust in the radiator)

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

IMO - I always try to keep AMD's under 50c. I find they run better.

I'd say 52C is fine, that's what my load temp was when I had this overclocked a little higher and it ran perfect. I wouldnt go any higher though, just to be safe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dongchen_han

Oced Normal 2500+ @ 2.4Ghz , i wos using a tornado 92mm High Noise High Performance Fan.. But i changed to a 80mm low cfm fan..*(Low noise) on my SLK947U, the Temp of CPU AT full load is 52C, Is it too hot? 1.75V

Is a good temperature...I consider until 60ºC acceptable...

·
Banned
955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421

I agree with crash, sometimes temps over 50 lend to instability and what feels like a slowing down of processes...

if 52 is the all time high your system gets, you're ok I think for now.

City of Heroes crashes at 2.6gigs running 50 degrees...(the water system is slowly getting warmer and warmer...damn dust in the radiator)

you play city of heroes?? how is that? VIVA LA VAMPIRE MASQUERADE BLOODLINES.. but yea... how is city of heroes... get Vampire Masquerade:Bloodlines when it comes out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts