Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm currently doing some comparisons and I'm running into a reproducible result that I keep getting on my hardware.

If someone can show me a result with 10.6 whql drivers in the street fighter 4 benchmark with 1080p 8xaa texture at 16x and everything maxed.

You'll be much appreciated and repped until it hurts!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Overclocked ok? Or Stock

EDIT: You are going to have to give me a couple minutes, as I am currently on 10.4 and don't have street fighter installed. But I am installing it now

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Someone will probably beat me to it, but I can DL and run that bench. My only question is should I match your 4.6 clock speed or do you just need to verify something?

• Rep+
Reactions: NCspecV81

·
Banned
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesn't matter if you are stock or overclocked. I can compensate for the frequency changes. But I do preferred oc'd.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Ok average is 94.20 fps on my 5850

10.6 drivers freshly installed. And my 24/7 oc which is 940/1175. I can oc higher if you want though.

Hopes this helps you!

PS I never play this game so I don't know what a 5850 is suppose to get with this game.

·
Banned
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks reps for everyone. That lines up with my results just nicely. I'm rather bug eyed right now. Still looking for more results too from other people.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Apologies to Tech-Boy to another big thanks to ablearcher! Heres the fixed runs:

4.6 with stock 5870 clocks:

4.6 with 1000/1300 clocks:

These are in windowed mode, which gets exactly 1fps less than fullscreen. I uploaded the windowed to show the gpuz and cpuz though.

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrLinky
View Post

Strangely enough, I did considerably worse than Tech-Boy's 5850... He might have forgotten to max ALL the settings out though.

4.6 with stock 5870 clocks:

4.6 with 1000/1300 clocks:

Hello,

Is it an AI setting, or did you force an option over the CCC drivers?

Thank you!
-AbleArcher

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ablearcher
View Post

Hello,

Is it an AI setting, or did you force an option over the CCC drivers?

Thank you!
-AbleArcher

Gasp, I think you're right! I was monkeying around with the CCC settings a few days ago... I think i still have AA, AF, AI, and Minimap maxed out. Thanks for the heads-up!

NCspec: please ignore my results for now, gonna re-run with fixed CCC settings.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrLinky View Post
Apologies to Tech-Boy to another big thanks to ablearcher! Heres the fixed runs:

These are in windowed mode, which gets exactly 1fps less than full screen. I uploaded the windowed to show the gpuz and cpuz though.
No problem. Those scores seem to fit in nicely
I like to see that my 24/7 OC pushes my 5850 to almost exactly the stock 5870 speeds. But the 5870 beats it, obviously when you oc'd it. And yeah I made sure I maxed out everything

1 - 10 of 10 Posts