·
Registered
255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrouwel;13007638
^^ This (Ive tried it
smile.gif
)

Also when you play Crysis, do you get full usage on both cards?

Im trying to figure out a prob im having and wondering if anyone else is suffering from same prob
are you sure your definately not using both cards? crossfire will only work in fullscreen, so make sure crossfire is enabled in ccc then check the history of card usage or have gpu-z etc open on another screen while playing

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrouwel;13007638
^^ This (Ive tried it
smile.gif
)

Also when you play Crysis, do you get full usage on both cards?

Im trying to figure out a prob im having and wondering if anyone else is suffering from same prob
Crysis is poorly optimized for multi GPUs, I never had my 3 GPUs running at 100%. Worst I got stuttering with 3 GPUs while I hadn't any with 2.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by o Baby Zeus;13008226
are you sure your definately not using both cards? crossfire will only work in fullscreen, so make sure crossfire is enabled in ccc then check the history of card usage or have gpu-z etc open on another screen while playing
Yes I have enabled it in CC and it says it is working. It works in COD4 and Furmark but in games like Crysis and BFBC2 I get 99% usage on one and 0% on other
frown.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.