Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 10.6 and wanted to see OpenGL 4.0 so I fired up Heaven 2.1 and ran it with Crossfire disabled, stock clocks because those always seem to make OpenGL have artifacts. Well the temps were about 50'ish but...

I kinda like the lumo green but yeah it makes no sense as to why it does this, everything stock and working well yet....

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it seems they've fixed 2D OpenGL stuff but is this for all ATi cards? or just mine

Settings btw

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asus 5870

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
i would remove drivers, boot into safe run driver sweeper, then reboot and reinstall. I had this happen once cause some part of another driver was conflicting.

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did a fresh install, still happens.

·
sudo apt install sl
8,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 88EVGAFTW
View Post

Isn't that an nVidia slanted benchmark?

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/s...ven850core.jpg

You're so frickin' pointless, seriously. Go on EVGA forums, at least you'll have a reason to be a fanboy there.

To OP:
Reinstall the benchmark or drivers? Kinda strange but awesome glitch

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
I just ran it on OpenGL with all the settings on default at my native 1080p res. I could not replicate your issue, but I did get pretty poor performance lol

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dracotonisamond
View Post

didnt the heaven bench come out before the thermi anyways? i cant actually remember.

Yes, Heaven was released first.

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAlex
View Post

You're so frickin' pointless, seriously. Go on EVGA forums, at least you'll have a reason to be a fanboy there.

To OP:
Reinstall the benchmark or drivers? Kinda strange but awesome glitch

dude chill out!!

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've freshly installed EVERYTHING and yes Heaven 2.0 is made with nvidia and 1.0 wasn't. no matter what I do I always get this, its not just Heaven but any 3D OpenGL, R11.5 benchmark won't run the OpenGL test =/

Also 88EVGA [email protected] gaga firefox theme

1 - 20 of 20 Posts